Are you a mechanical engineering student and want to use your superpowers to help Canada recover from the pandemic?
We are looking for a mechanical engineering Co-op student for our mask factory!
The position is a paid 4 months full-time co-op placement starting January .
You must currently be enrolled at a university or college in a mechanical engineering or similar program.
We are a diversity-oriented employer and strongly encourage women, indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and recent immigrants to apply.
Qualifications (In priority):
- Enrolled in Mechanical Engineering or similar at a University or College.
- Experience from / interest in manufacturing
- Excellent troubleshooter
It would also be awesome if you:
- Speak / write Mandarin
… but if you do not, no worries, please apply anyway!
- Debug Mask Making production line
- Operate Mask Machines
- Identify / design solutions to increase efficiency, sustainability, and quality.
- Help with other day to day tasks such as packing or quality assurance, when needed.
- Meaningful and interesting work placement
- Valuable experience that looks nice on your CV
- Great training and mentoring program
- Competitive salary
- Possibility for future job opportunities
Workplace: This is an on-site position at our facility in Oakville (Bronte Go Station).
Please direct all questions and applications to our contact form.