We are looking for a creative electronics engineer with interest in analog circuit design to join our cutting edge cleantech team for a 12 month internship.
You will help develop our revolutionary clean energy technology, and we promise you will get more hands on experience than any other internship can offer.
- Are enrolled in an electronics engineering co-op program or similar
- Have experience and interest in analog circuit design
- Are able to explain the working principles of capacitors to a 5 year old.
- Are great at taking initiative
- Communicate well with team mates remote and in person.
- Speak and write English at a professional level.
- Have amazing report writing skills.
- Are eager to help build the technology of the future.
It is also great if you:
- Have knowledge in pcb design
- Have experience in test design
Contact us with your CV and link to portfolio of previous work (if you have).