Nova Institute is a private Canadian research centre focused on developing innovative clean technology and medical devices. We are planning to expand into international markets and are seeking a VP of International Relations and Marketing for a 3 year project position to help us in this process.
The VP of International Relations and Marketing will work to build up and supervise our international business development and marketing teams and help plan our international market entry strategy.
- In-house counsel and advisor in international business law and legal procedures in Asian and European markets.
- Build our international network and communicate with potential partners in Asia, Middle East, and Europe
- Identify government incentives and beneficial trade agreements
- Lead our international business development team in forming an international market entry plan and identifying the best foreign markets for our first international launch.
- Lead our international marketing team in our first international product launch.
This role will be central to our market strategy in Asia, Eastern Europe, and the Middle East, strong language and cultural skills are therefore essential.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in in jurisprudence with courses in international law, EU law, WTO law, political science, business law, and international commerce arbitration.
- Professional network in Asia and Middle East
- Minimum 3 years experience in international trade
- Minimum 2 years experience with public relations and marketing
- Strong knowledge of Chinese professional culture and language
- Fluent English, French, and Russian
If you are interested in this role please contact us with your CV and cover letter.