Intermediate certificate course
36 hours (9 lectures + 9 labs)
$ 2,125 + tax
Now 20% off : $ 1,700 + tax
The tools for Data Science course will teach you several essential tools you need in your day to day work as a data scientist, including:
- Jupyter notebooks
- Python for Data Science
- Numerical operations with NumPy
- Data wrangling with Pandas
- Data visualization with matplotlib
- SQL and relational databases
- Using pre-trained machine learning models with TensorFlow
The course consists of nine lessons and nine labs, for a total of 36 hours. There are four mandatory project assignments which will form a professional portfolio you can show to potential employers.
You will receive a certificate upon successful completion of the course and assignments.
Who should take this course?
- Analysts transitioning into a Data Science Role
- Developers who want a career in Data Science
- Anyone who wants a thorough understanding of Python libraries for data wrangling and visualization
What do you get?
- Personalized training
- Learn common tools for working with data
- Non-alcoholic drinks and light snacks will be served
- Certificate of Completion
- Professional Portfolio
- Basic knowledge of Python Programming (If you are unfamiliar with Python we recommend attending Introduction to Python Programming first)
- You need to bring your own laptop (Windows/Linux/macOS), you will not need to install anything on your laptop.
- You need access to a free Google account (such as Gmail)
The tools we learn are very relevant for data sicence positions, the course helped me to answer some tough questions during interviews.Nora Ali - Tools for Data Science
I love that the classes are small. It lets you really connect with the instructor and get the help you need.Chris Johnson - Tools for Data Science
The instructors are really helpful. Even after the course and during my job search process they were helping me with so many things.Claire Bishop - Tools for Data Science